The Strut

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, March 22, 2010

"New Moon" DVD


Well, it was an exciting wknd, but also a disappointing wknd for me. I got my "New Moon" DVD that I had pre-ordered at HMV, hoping that they once again were offering the 3 disc DVD, as they did last year with "Twilight". When I got my copy early Saturday morning, I found out that all they had were 2 disc DVDs that came with a collector cell of film from the 1st movie. I got Bella & Edward in the restaurant when he tells her he can read minds. There were no deleted & extended scenes on it, just the commentary and the 6 part documentary...oh, and some music videos. I was really looking forward to getting to see the deleted/extended scenes, instead of having to watch them online. I also checked out the DVD at WalMart to see if they had any "Eclipse" footage on their copies...nope. They had the 2 disc DVD with a 3D cover and it came with a poster. I am really disappointed, but happy that I can watch "New Moon" whenever I want.

When I see what other countries got with their copies & what promotions that were offered I feel, that we, in Canada, got shafted. I mean, they filmed both "New Moon" & "Eclipse" here in my country (for cheap) and this is how Summit Entertainment LLC. treats the Cdn Twilight fans, by giving us nothing. Shame!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Recent Articles

Some Serious Eye-Candy!!

Twilight Slideshow