The Strut

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Been Awhile


I know it's been a loooooong time since I posted on here. I apologize profusely. Been caught up on my life. Been working at the salon, raising my son, who has Autism. He's been having tons of problems this year at school.

As you can tell, I changed the background of the blog, not sure if I like it yet. I added a slideshow of my Twilight memorabilia. I'm still hoping to get more. I did see the other day the Scene It DVD Twilight version at Chapters (Canada) and also the New Moon figurines of Edward, Bella, Jacob & Alice. Want the Edward, he's only $17.99. I saw a bunch of New Moon goodies at my local HMV store, they have a whole display set up. Also at Shopper's Drug Mart (here in Canada), they have Twilight make up, like the lip venom, 4 compacts (Bella, Alice, Rosalie & Victoria), mascara, shimmer, you name it. It is a bit pricey.

Ok, I did see New Moon the other night. Thursday, to be exact. I saw it at a 10:30pm showing. What a freakin' awesome movie!! I've been waiting since March 23rd when they started filming the darn movie. I've been following the blogs, faithfully. I know what you're thinking, "if she can follow other blogs, why can't she update hers?" I only get so much time on the pc, as my son is at the age to monopolize it. I will be adding a bunch of recent YouTube vids on here, so keep checking back.

Also, in non-Twilight news, "How To Be" was released this past Tuesday. I did see it a while back, not too impressed with it. I had this urge to beat the snot out of Art (Rob's character in the movie) He drove me nuts!! Anyway, I digress. The DVD has the Comcast interview Rob did back in April, there's a behind the scenes stuff. The DVD has a slightly different cover than this one, but this is the pic I had saved in my pc. I also did find a couple of copies of "The Haunted Airman" at my HMV. I have that burned onto a DVD-RW, but I may splurge to get the actual DVD for the better quality

Anyhoo, I better get to more postings. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Recent Articles

Some Serious Eye-Candy!!

Twilight Slideshow