The Strut

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Been Awhile

Ok, I've been a bad RPattz fan. I haven't been posting that much as of late. There has been a few things that have occurred. Last Friday, Jan 22/10, Rob took part in the Hope For Haiti Now telethon, put together by George Clooney. I watched this program, not just for Rob, but to see the devastation of what happened, as I don't have cable. I had a feeling that Twitter lit up when Rob came on for his 1 minute speech. Here it is, a few days later, but you can still donate.



Also, Rob is yet again on another Best Dressed list. Dolce & Gabanna
revealed in GQ that Robert Pattinson is “Extremely elegant and inspiring, the true essence of a contemporary man.” No wonder he was recently voted GQ’s best dressed British male this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Recent Articles

Some Serious Eye-Candy!!

Twilight Slideshow