The Strut

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, January 18, 2010

The Drought Continues

Hey, all!! I know the postings are a little skimpy, ATM, but things are a little quiet on the Rob-front. As you all know, I don't like using tabloid gossip on here & that's what's been circulating around, esp. after New Year's a couple of weeks ago when Rob & KStew were photgraphed on the Isle of Wight together. There are lots of other blogs/sites that do cater to that.

I'm sitting patiently waiting for info about "Remember Me" to start quenching this drought. I can tell you it will be released here in North America on March 12th. There is still talk about making the 4th book in the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. As for what I've seen on that topic, the tabloids are running with the 3 main characters asking for a lot more money & that's what's stalling production. Again, that is what's out there & I don't think that's credible.

Anyway, here's a nice piccie of Rob to keep you going. Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Recent Articles

Some Serious Eye-Candy!!

Twilight Slideshow