The Strut

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Taylor Lautner thanks Rob Pattinson


Taylor Lautner doesn't think New Moon would have been made if it wasn't for Robert Pattinson.
Taylor told Stardish radio that he is a bit nervous about how Robert Pattinson fans will react to him after seeing him square up to their hero in New Moon.

He said: "They (Robert Pattinson fans) are passionate. He deserves it.
"He did an amazing job at portraying Edward and I give it to him so I guess I get a little nervous but I'm so thankful for the fans... even those Edward/Robert Pattinson fans because I know that we wouldn't be here, I wouldn't be here filming New Moon and filming Eclipse if it wasn't for them so don't hate me too much, I love you guys."
Both Taylor and Kristen think that Breaking Dawn will be given the go ahead.
Our favourite werewolf added: "Now that I've seen this amount of passion and dedication from the fans after Twilight I don't see a reason why it wouldn't happen either.
"I'm telling all the fans go see New Moon at least one more time than you saw Twilight and we'll be good."

source twilightguide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


Recent Articles

Some Serious Eye-Candy!!

Twilight Slideshow