The Strut

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, February 20, 2010

30 More Freakin' Days!!!




Yes, Twihards & Rob fans, 30 more days til we can all get our hot little hands on a copy of The Twilight Saga: New Moon. It just seems like it was last week I waited in line for a 10:30pm showing of New Moon on the 19th of Nov. I can still hear the gasps as Jacob peels off his shirt to help Bella after she wiped out on the motorbike. They came from young girls to gay men. I saved my gasping for my beautiful Edward, as he almost reveals himself in Volterra.

If you are at all familiar with New Moon, then you know that it was on Mar 23/09 that production started and here we are, a year later getting ready to own the 2nd movie in the Saga. You can easily take a peek at what I had from last spring, when I first started blogging about my Edward. It's nice to look back on when they were filming, esp. the pix of shirtless Rob in Italy. I even have a lot of pix from Remember Me which opens in 3 wks. How time does fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Recent Articles

Some Serious Eye-Candy!!

Twilight Slideshow